Where do I send the notifications?

All owners and contractors are encouraged to use the Ohio EPA eBusiness Center to submit their notifications of demolition and renovation/abatement and pay the State of Ohio asbestos fees. If you chose to mail a hard copy notification it should be sent, along with full payment of Ohio EPA asbestos fees, to:

Asbestos Program, Ohio EPA DAPC,
P.O. Box 1049,
Columbus, Ohio 43216-1049

Hand Delivered Address

Asbestos Program, Ohio EPA, DAPC
50 W Town Street
Suite 700
Columbus, OH 43215

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get an Ohio EPA Notice of Demolition and Renovation or Regulated Asbestos Materials Shipment form?
2. Who is responsible for submitting the notification, the building owner or the contractor handling the renovation/demolition?
3. Where do I send the notifications?
4. What fees are associated with a notification?
5. How and when do I pay the fees associated with a notification?
6. Whom may I contact if I have additional questions?